To give you a little bit of a background about the things that were discussed in the first installation, listed below are the key notes to remember:
- Flooring industry offers installation, maintenance and consultation for any flooring related works.
- Wood flooring is a type of flooring that uses timbre as the primary material.
- First type of wood flooring is the hardwood flooring.
If you are interested on reading the first installation of this article regarding wood flooring then you might want to google search the following key words: “All The Things You Should Remember About Wood Flooring Part 1”. For the next section, it will focus on the continuation on providing the different types of wood flooring. If you are interested on the topic itself, the you might want to start reading the first installation and try google search the following key words: wood floors dallas.
Types of wood flooring (continuation)
- Solid wood flooring. A single piece of timber that is used as flooring, which is the result of the process of kilning and air-drying of a raw timbre or group of planks. There are three possible method of cutting this flooring depending on how it will fit in the area in a building: flat-sawn, quarter-swan and rift-sawn.
For the next section, it will focus on the processes that are used for this kind of flooring. For more information, you might want to research more about the topic.
Wood Flooring Processes
- Rotary Peel. The process starts by boiling the wood in a water. After boiling, the wood will be peeled using a machinery. The cutting will start from the outside up to its center.
- Sliced Peel. The methods around this process is a bit similar with the rotary peel. However, the peeling of the wood is all the way from the outside up to the other side.